Poor little Caleb is sick! Coughs, sneezes and a fever! :( We hardly slept last night. He just couldn't get comfortable. I was nursing him more to keep him hydrated and I thought it might help his throat. His temperature was 100.9 last night, but it's back to normal today. But I read it can fluctuate and get higher at night. So the doctor said to have him come in so they could check him out to make sure it's not a respiratory infection or ear infection. Of course he's still pleasant and smiley. Breaks your heart!! He was so good at the appointment. He cried a little bit when she had to swab his ears to take a look - he is very waxy. But he just sat really quietly the rest of the time.
Hopefully he gets some rest today. I'll just be giving him a little Tylenol and lots of TLC. David gets back from traveling tonight, and then he'll be able to take care of the both of us! Dad to the rescue for Father's Day weekend! :)
1 comment:
Praying for ya! That first cold is rough!
Post a Comment