Thursday, July 16, 2009

?

Umm....where did my son go?? I only left the room for less than 10 minutes, and I came back and he wasn't on the floor where I left him.

Oh, there he is!



Under the bed??!! Can I ask how you got under there when you're not even able to crawl yet?? And how did you not hit your head? Ok, time to start thinking about baby-proofing the house.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Before she learned how to crawl, Emory's favorite form of locomotion was rolling. She could roll across a room!

Have fun...once they start moving the don't stop.

Hannah Andrews said...

that picture is so cute!

and yes..once they start..they don't stop.

Kelly said...

Hey Lisa! I saw your comment on my blog ... thanks for your kind words. Yes, you can add me to your blog roll. I added you to mine ... hope that's okay. If you have any Grocery Game questions once you start, let me know! :) This story about Caleb under the bed was too cute!