This year we did family portraits for both families. They turned out great! I know the trend these days is to hire a photographer and do more photojournalism/action/catch-a-special-moment shots - something I love and am working at learning. But there is something I still like about getting a family group together and doing a sit-everyone-down-and-smile-in-front-of-a-plain-background picture. (Wow, I'm using a lot of hyphens.)
Of course I won't go super old-school with the double exposure portraits like in the living room of Napoleon Dynamite:
Although, we did make a few jokes about posing with something billowy...
Ok, here are our faves. I fully expect to get a call from Baby Gap and Gap Kids in search of their next models. hehe.
My fam
David's family
1 comment:
As a Gap employee I can pass on that the company picks their models from nearby San Francisco, Cali modeling agencies. HOWEVER, typically every fall they do a casting call where you can email an entry in :) That pic of Caleb with the tipped hat... SOOOO cute! Enter that one!! :)
Post a Comment