He does this face I call his "silly scrunchy face smile." It cracks me up. It's usually followed up by his forced laugh. Every time I see him do it, I want to eat him up. Literally. Just take a bite out of his cuteness.
He's starting to talk more. He says ball, car, papa, mama, Boomer (my parents dog - sounds like moomer), moon, ah-me (when he wants something), hi, ca-car (for cracker), more (with the sign language), all done (with the sign), animals (ah-ma-ma)...and probably a few more, but that's all I can think of for now.
He loves animals. He had a blast at the zoo, loves my parents' dog, and always has to pet our neighborhood kitties.
He's a momma's boy. He wants me more than anyone else. He's getting much better at going to other though. He used to cry if anyone took him away from me. He gives the best kisses and hugs and snuggles.
We call him "the destroyer" because Caleb likes to line things up neat, and Nathan likes to tear everything down. If toys are on a table or ledge, he throws each one off one by one. He does like putting things in and out of containers though.
He walks a little, but it isn't his primary mode of transportation yet. He's got a little dare-devil in him. Just today he climbed up on the couch, stood up, and jumped off onto David. Luckily David was kind of aware of it, and caught him with one arm. He's been really easy to trust on the stairs. I feel like Caleb was like 2 years old before I felt comfortable with him going up and down, but Nathan is a pro. Maybe the carpeted stairs help too.
Going for a winter walk around the neighborhood.
Getting into things. :)
At the zoo.
He's my eater. He'll eat anything. And if he sees you eating something, he'll beg for some....even if he just had a huge meal. I love that wide open mouth!
I loooove his smell, especially after his nap. It's this wonderful sweet, warm breath smell, and the smell of freshly cleaned blankies that he snuggles with. I wish I could bottle it up and smell it all the time. It makes me sad that I'll probably forget that smell one day.





1 comment:
He is ADORABLY EDIBLE, Lisa!! nibble away!! :)
Post a Comment