Good thing I'm doing this Photo Friday thing, because otherwise I wouldn't be posting much!
It's been a long week with David traveling. Glad we made it! TGIF!
Here's a little instagram pic of the boys in the bathtub. They are already making up games together. Caleb holds out his cup and says, "more please!" and Nathan fills it up. They love it. They'll do it over and over again. Nathan takes his job very seriously!
More about Nathan: This kid is a talker! Maybe it's because he hears so much more conversation because Caleb is around, but I'm amazed at how much he says and understands. Tonight when I pulled him up onto the rocking chair with me he said clear as day, "Read a book." Ha! I was shocked. Mr. Smarty Pants can say more words than I can count. And he's saying phrases. Today he was trying to close the refrigerator, and Caleb stepped inside. Nathan shouted, "No! Get out!" When Caleb got out, Nathan said, "Thank you!" :)

No comments:
Post a Comment