Thursday, March 03, 2016

Photo-a-day: day 3

My rodeo day cowboy!  Nathan was so excited to dress up today.  He said, "I want to wear all the things cowboys wear!"  A strong contrast with Caleb, who I couldn't get to put on any kind of costume ever. 

A little about Nathan these days: He's everyone's best friend or future husband.  All the boys and girls love him.  He gets along so well with everyone.  He's sweet and kind and caring.  We caught him kissing our neighbor the other day when they were playing mommy and daddy!  And he says a girl at school says she's going to marry him.  And all of the younger kids especially are always asking, "Where's Nathan?  Where's Nathan??"  I think it's because he's so gentle with them, and lets them play along.

He loves to learn.  He's trying to figure out how to read on his own already.  He still loves to make up elaborate stories.  Which I have to give undivided eye contact for and verbally acknowledge all of the details.  :)  He says he wants to be an artist when he grows up.  He loves social things and playing with friends, but he's still my snuggley boy who likes to be close. 

He's got the funniest sense of humor.  He loves to laugh.  I'll try to get some pictures of his crazy facial expressions this month. 


No comments: