Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Purpose of this blog


Well, I knew I'd probably have to start a blog when Caleb arrived for out-of-town relatives who want to see updates. I tried to start this blog several months ago, but I deleted the old posts because they sounded stupid. I think when it comes to talking about my life happenings, I'm more of a private journal kind of person. So this blog will most likely be all about Caleb and what he's up to...since people are interested in him more than me anyway! Maybe I'll throw in some tidbits about me and David every once in awhile. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Robyn Rochelle E.Cox said...

I love the picture. He is darling. Yes, we will enjoy hearing about Caleb. It is a wonderful way to log his life. But, remember we do love you too. And hearing about you and David is an added plus. I do have a blog...
I like taking pictures of Germany and find it interesting to blog about my journey as a missionary. I don't use my name and I don't tell exactly which town I live in. I'm sure if anyone really wanted to know they could find out - but this is really a blog about the journey - a place to keep thoughts. I am glad you are joining the blogging world.

Alicia said...

Welcome to the blog world, Lisa! =) It's inevitible once the babies arrive. Caleb is absolutely precious.

Andrea said...

Love your blog! Can't wait to see more updates of Caleb! :)

Preben and Ellen said...

cute blog!! i love it! you guys are such a cute family! we have a blog too! www.theengers.blogspot.com can we add you guys to our list of bloggers? looking forward to our play dates to come! :)