Monday, March 02, 2009

Bath Time!

Yesterday we gave Caleb his first big boy bath! Until now, it's been sponge baths. But his umbilical cord fell off, so now we're allowed to submerge him in the water. He fussed a little at first...probably confused. But he really liked the water once he was in it!
He is so cute I can't stand it! Seeing that face makes up for his fussy times and my lack of sleep. :)
In other Caleb news, he's getting so much stronger! He's trying to hold his head up, and he's constantly moving his arms and legs. When he's awake, he's so much more alert. He's still on a 3-hour eat and sleep cycle. I hear from other friends that there is a light at the end. Hopefully in a few weeks we can get that to a 5 or 6-hour cycle. We have his 1-month appointment next week, so I'm anxious to see how he's growing! :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Look at that cutie pie getting his first bath! He still looks so tiny! How precious!

the herzogs said...

AHHH I LOVE seeing these pictures! I can't wait to see you and Caleb again!! And the longer sleep cycles WILL come, I promise! Love y'all!