
If you see a red mark under his eye, that's the result of long nails and flailing hands. I managed to trim his nails yesterday, but believe me, that's no easy task. I have a feeling this active boy will have many more scrapes, bumps and bruises in the years ahead. :)
He is 5 1/2 weeks old already! Time has flown! When we went for his 4-week check-up, he was already up to 9 lbs, 9 ozs and 21 inches...growing boy! He's in the 25th percentile for both weight and height.
David is traveling to St. Louis this week for work, and he'll be gone for 8 days. Hopefully we'll survive ok without him. My dad is coming next week to paint Caleb's room for us. Yeah, we procrastinated a bit. But it's not all our fault since Caleb came two weeks early! I'll post pictures later of the finished room.
1 comment:
I csn't get over how adorable he is! I totally forgot about St. Patritcks day and none of us were in green. But luckly we didn't get pinched.
Post a Comment