Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Funny face

Had to post this video of Caleb making a funny face while eating. Ha! Cracks me up!

It's a mixture of bananas and prunes. Yummmmm.



It was towards the end of his eating time, actually he was probably already done, but I decided to go grab the camera. So you can tell he's not super happy.

I do feel kind of bad feeding him something that makes him cringe like that. He actually does better with the vegetables. Hopefully his taste buds will get used to it. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

His taste buds will get used to it. Often Emory still makes "yuck" faces with the first bite of any food, even foods she has had and liked before. After a few bitres she remembers "Oh I like this" and no more funny face.

Hannah Andrews said...

So cute! This is funny!