Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bath in the sink

My method for giving Caleb a bath is always changing. First, it was sponge baths when he was a newborn. Then we did the infant bathtub where he laid on an incline. When he got too wiggly for that, we laid him down in the bathtub in an inch or so of water. Now he tries to roll over and crawl in the tub, so that isn't very safe anymore...and when he would try to sit, it was too slippery. I might go out a buy a toddler bathtub that will help him sit supported in the tub, but in the mean time, we tried the sink.

I may end up sticking with the sink because I don't have to bend over. We'll see. Here is a short little video of him trying it out. He splashed around a little bit, but kept reaching for me. I think he'll get used to it though. :)


1 comment:

Preben and Ellen said...

love the video! i also like doing the baths in the sink. :) yours looks a lot bigger and cleaner than mine :)