Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pearly Whites

I finally got a picture of Caleb's two bottom teeth!  I didn't think it was possible for his smile to get any cuter!  They are actually bigger than they look in the picture.


He also has two coming in on top...in an unusual spot.  It looks like they are his eye teeth coming in.  You might be able to barely see them.


He's going to be our little vampire for Halloween.  :)

2 comments:

Preben and Ellen said...

wow! he sure is cute!! noah is jealous of those teeth, his are coming in now and he's really hurting i think. was caleb really fussy when he was getting them in? those dimples are so cute too! goodness!!

David / Lisa Domine said...

Yes, he was very whiny when the teeth were coming in. :( I hope Noah's break through soon. It seems like once they break the skin, most of the pain is gone.