Thursday, May 13, 2010

We love water!

When we arrive at the pool now, Caleb runs for the water.  His favorite part is the fountain in the kiddie pool, which he likes to stick his face in.  

We took a couple cute videos of him getting ready to swim.  David's dad found this swim suit with a floaty built in to it.  It's hilarious.  As you can see from the video, I couldn't stop laughing when I was putting him in it.

And here we have him sitting on the side dipping his feet in.  


Then this weekend we visited Nana and Grandpa and used their blow-up kiddie pool in the front yard.





I think it's safe to say we'll be working on a good tan this summer!

1 comment:

R said...

Caleb is TOO precious! He'll follow Domine tradition... become a "Mighty, Mighty Dolphin"... before you know it! Whoa - do I remember watching Domine Saturday morning Dolphin swim meets! My inner city self just wanted to watch CARTOONS.