Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I have a "geckle"

Caleb pointed to a zit on my face yesterday and said, "geckle" - which means freckle.  I guess it was nice of him to avoid the fact that it was really a zit, but it was still unfortunate that he saw it and was preoccupied with continually pointing it out.  I had to laugh though.  Being a mom is humbling.  :)

Also, here is my most recent belly shot at 34 weeks:


Getting big!  I'm just over 35 weeks now.  Caleb came at 38 weeks.  Yikes!  I looked at the calendar and there is a full moon on October 22 - I'll be 38 1/2 weeks then.  Caleb came around a full moon too.  They say that women really do go into labor more around full moons.  So we'll see what happens!

2 comments:

Hannah Andrews said...

CUTE!!! you and caleb and too cute!

R said...

JJ was born on the 23rd!! Watch out, or we could be celebrating a true FAMILY birthday!! :-) Have I told you lately how ADORABLE your family is??!!?? You look WONDERFUL, Lisa!!!