When getting the baby activity mat out of storage for Nathan,
Caleb decided it would make a fun tent.
While I was putting Christmas stuff away in the closet,
Caleb had fun exploring.
Caught reading books
While David was out of town traveling, Caleb and I had a picnic
dinner on the kitchen floor. We shared a four-course meal of sweet
potatoes, chicken, noodles and apple slices.
dinner on the kitchen floor. We shared a four-course meal of sweet
potatoes, chicken, noodles and apple slices.
Reading to his animal buddies
"Want a closer look, Mr. Bear?"
I tried to capture Nathan's sad face. He has the most pathetic pouty lip.
This is about halfway there. He needs to scrunch his eyes for the full effect.
Caleb's Escalade. Must have in hand at all times.
At the zoo. "Daddy, this doesn't feel good on my boy parts."


1 comment:
Lisa,
You're so sweet! Of course, add us to your blog! Your blog is precious of your boys and you always take such amazing pics! If it's ok with you, I will add your blog to my page as well! Stay warm this weekend! :)
Post a Comment