My wife was born in Cleveland, Ohio and moved to Flower Mound, TX (DFW) right before High School.
I met her in college at Texas A&M while serving at Grace Bible Church.
My life was changed forever. I couldn't imagine my life without her. She is so wondeful and I tell her quite often that I'd be miserable if I didn't have her. She cares for me in every way and asks nothing in return. She is the epitome of selflessness.
Then when the boys came along, her sweetness just got sweeter. I've never seen anyone pour themselves out for three dirty boys with such a wonderful attitude and a healthy vision of her purpose.
My dear, my sweetpea. I love you! Happy Birthday and thank you - THANK YOU - for all you've done for us and continue to do each day. We would all have a VERY poor quality of life without you and I pray that we have MANY more years together, 'til we grow old and croak.
LOVE!
| From my graduation in 2004 |
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Lisa!! I hope it was great!!
awww i love this and i love you, lisa!!! you are one of those women i wish i could be around all the time to learn from and know better! happy birthday!
erin
aww, this is so sweet. i hope you had a fantastic birthday with your beautiful family lisa! :)
Post a Comment