After seeing how fast Caleb became a two-year-old, I'm already mourning the fact that Nathan is growing so quickly. As much as I love each stage they go through, I'm realizing there are only so many more times he is going to hold my hand when I nurse him...only a handful left of big, sloppy, open-mouthed kisses...just a few more moments of him staring in wonder at my face as if it is the most lovely thing he has ever seen.
I know that pretty soon he'll be more interested in cars and trucks, running and playing. I LOVE the older playful stages too, but this momma is sad my baby is slipping away. Maybe it is because my attention is divided and I don't get to soak in every second I have with Nathan. So I'm being sentimental. And I made a little video of my baby Nathan.
It is totally amateur (which I hope to get better) and sappy, but I'm desperate to record these moments that I feel are passing too swiftly. One day I'll be able to go back and watch, remember when, and probably bawl my eyes out. I love my baby!
2 comments:
cute, cute cute!!
love it!! and i know what you mean...luke's not obeying me with not growing up as fast as caleb did...
Post a Comment