Monday, June 13, 2011

Lately

Here are some things going on lately.  For some reason the pictures posted out of order.  Oh well.  :)

Fun with a box!


Caleb's new haircut.  I accidentally used the short guard and gave him a buzz.  Oops.

Playing with Grandpa's iPad.

I tried to get a picture of his rash, but it was too light to show up.
He gave me a thumbs-up.

Cool little dude.

Cool big dude.

Caleb singing "Skinny Marinky Dinky Dink."  
I grew up watching The Elephant Show.  Anyone else?

Double stroller rides.  No more infant seat for Nathan.

 Daddy sometimes eats peanut butter and jelly on toast for breakfast.
Caleb helps make it and steals bites.

My boys!

Caleb doing the sign for "donkey" from his sign language book.

Caleb started using the booster seat at the table, and Nathan uses the high chair.

Two teeth!

Sometimes we take our baskets of cars out in the front courtyard to play while Nathan is napping.  Somehow Caleb ended up in one of the baskets.

Sharing a ride at the playground.

3 comments:

the p's said...

oh man. we loooove the ipad. is caleb wearing a bunch of HA nametags? :)

David / Lisa Domine said...

hehe. Good eye! Yeah, I was getting the new nametags ready, and he decided they were fun to play with.

R said...

JJ & I also had an incident with a buzz cut recently... sigh! Caleb is a cutie regardless :) The boys are getting SO BIG!!