I have the two sweetest boys EVER! Seriously. They are sugary sweet to the core. It makes my heart melt when I see them interact with each other. I can't take credit for it. It's just how they were made. So kind, so content, so considerate, courteous, helpful, concerned, loving, so in tune with others. A lot of it describes Caleb because he is able to show it more through his words and actions, but Nathan is such a happy cutie pie too.
Nathan smiles and giggles so easily. He loves his big brother. Caleb is such a helper and loves Nathan so well. He gives him toys, he tries to make him laugh by talking baby talk, tries to soothe Nathan when he's upset.
Of course, they have their Daddy's genes. David is very tender-hearted. I'm thankful they have such a wonderful role model. I hope they grow up just like him. I know there will probably be many sibling fights in the future, but I pray that overall they become close friends for life.
I can't even fully describe in words how sweet they are with each other, but we caught this cute video that shows a bit of it. I was reading a book to them, and Caleb put his arm around Nathan's neck. He even patted his back. (Excuse my appearance, I was really sick that day. Actually, we were all sick that day. That's why Caleb is still in jammies.) :)
(Edit: Obviously they are not perfect! We have plenty of rough days. But overall, they are little sweeties.)
1 comment:
So cute ... they were pretty attentive! We have that book in a mini version ... it's funny to hear someone else read it. I love how Nathan kept looking at the camera and smiling. :)
Post a Comment