Oops. Haven't blogged in a while. Here is a quick update of what's going on.
Caleb just cracks me up. He's my little comedian. I hear funny things like, "Whacha makin'?" in this little voice when I'm cooking. When my dad visited he showed Caleb a YouTube video of Cookie Monster singing "C is for cookie, that's good enough for me." Then the other day when I was letting him snack on cheese and crackers, I hear him singing, "Cheese and crackers, good enough for me. Hey!" And he tries to do Cookie Monster's deep voice. The facial expressions on this kid are hilarious.
Caleb looooooves jigsaw puzzles. And I can't believe he can actually do them! He's not even 2 1/2 yet! We get them out almost every day. And at the end of the day I am the one that gets to sort them all into boxes after they all get mixed up. :)
Here Caleb is doing his Thomas the Train puzzle. And he wanted to wear his Cars bib. Classy.
Nathan is full of surprises. The other day I walked out of the room to tidy the kitchen and left him in the living room to play with toys. Not more than a couple minutes later, I walk back in the room and find Nathan STANDING up and holding onto the table!! I didn't even know he could do that! He hasn't even started crawling! Silly boy. He was very proud of himself. Every day I let him play next to his toys basket, and he'll stay there for an hour or more pulling toys out and playing with them.
The other day I decided to try a craft with Caleb during Nathan's nap. We made a caterpillar out of an egg carton, and a butterfly out of his two traced hands. Then we read his two caterpillar books. He loved it. You're supposed to use pipe cleaner for antenna, but I didn't have any, so I put in toothpicks for a temporary fix (and then took them out later when he was playing with it).
And we all dressed up like cows to get our free Chick-fil-A meals for their Cow Appreciation Day. I just taped some spots on me and the boys. David put on ears and the sign. I couldn't stop laughing at him. At least the kids are too young to be embarrassed by us. :)
2 comments:
Lisa, I particularly like how you chose not one but TWO causes to throw out there that day - save the chickens (essentially) AND breast cancer awareness :) LOVE it! ;)
love this update! and i love you :-) i'm totally gonna do the egg carton caterpillar thing!
Post a Comment