Friday, August 19, 2011

Look-alike?


Almost every time people see the boys, they comment on how they look so much alike.  I tend to notice how different they are...but I'm their mom and I see them every day.  I found a picture of Caleb at the same age as Nathan is now.  What do you think?  Definitely look like brothers, huh?  I think it's the big brown eyes and the button nose.

And as I recall, I gave Caleb his first haircut shortly after taking that picture.  I'm planning on doing the same for Nathan.  :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

They definitely look like brothers! But, I wouldn't say they look just alike. People say the same thing about Lexi and Christian. I just don't see it as much as other people do either. Your boys are SO cute!

R said...

I'm STILL not sure my brother is really related to me! Caleb & Nathan have a resemblence, but I think they look like individual cuties :)