Saturday, October 22, 2011

Nathan is ONE!

Happy Birthday to my sweet little Nathan!  What can I say about you?  My snuggly boy has a special place in my heart.  I love your cuddles that you reserve just for me.  It seems I'm the only one who can make you happy, but I'm ok with that.  Don't grow up and not need me too fast!  We always thought you were our more serious kid, but your silly side is really starting to come out.  We love to play games together - like when you lay down and pretend you're sleeping, and the pop up and laugh when I say "awake!"  You LOVE to eat.  Perhaps my future foodie buddy?  It cracks us up when you laugh just to get us to laugh with you.  You like to put things in and out of containers.  You like to mess up all of the things Caleb worked so hard to organize and then run away.  You like to climb stairs, and are so close to walking.  You aren't talking clearly, except for "hi" and "mama", but I'm pretty sure you're trying to make the sounds for "ball" and "car."  Caleb adores you and wants to be there when you wake up so he can ask if you had good nappies and good dreams.  Daddy loves to wrestle with you, and you love when he plays rough.  You have beautiful big brown eyes that always have a twinkle.  Your little dimpled grin is my favorite.  And where did that blonde hair come from?

We love you sooooooo much!  And can't imagine life without you.  Happy birthday!!!









1 comment:

amanda said...

he is SO stinkin cute!