Friday, May 11, 2012

Motherhood Deep Thoughts

After laying down on the floor and closing my eyes for about 60 seconds, I realized that if I were to ever pass out or die while home alone with the kids (God forbid), I would get jumped on, eyes poked out, hair pulled, and fingers stuffed in my nostrils and ears.

No sleepin' on the job here.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas (especially mine)!


3 comments:

Brandon and Jenny said...

I found your blog through the Eaton's blog (which they've abandoned as far as I can tell). This cracked me up! I have two boys and a girl (6, 4 and 2)and I would also get jumped on, eyes poked out, something stuffed in my nostrils, but I would also have about 50 bows in my hair when the hubs found me. haha! Thanks for the laugh!

Alicia said...

So funny, Lisa! I've had the exact same thought. =) Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Preben and Ellen said...

this makes me laugh b/c the same thing has happened to me if i lay down on the job. :) cute picture of you and your mom! you look so much like her!