I was tucking Caleb into bed, and we were talking about what he did at church that night. Then out of nowhere...
C: We eat boogies. And they're good! (laughing hysterically)
Me: What??!! That's gross! Who told you that? (Thinking he learned it from someone at church.)
C: Me!
Me: You say that??!!
C: Yeah! (laughing)
Me: You eat your boogies??!! That's gross! Don't eat boogies!
C: I eat a boogie last night! (laughing so hard)
Me: Did it taste good? (ya know, cause I'm kinda curious what he thought. hehe.)
C: Yeah.
Me: Well, you don't eat boogies. That's dirty.
That boy. Totally wasn't expecting to have that conversation. Especially because he really doesn't pick his nose often. I'm just praying he'll outgrow that fascination quickly and won't become the booger kid in school! ha!
Here are some recent pics of Caleb (and a couple of Nathan too!):
Like I mentioned before, he loooves search and finds. Here he is doing Where's Waldo with my sister. I can't believe he can find Waldo on every page! One of the books is pretty easy because Waldo's whole body is showing. But the other book has his face is barely sticking out, and Caleb can still find him!
Some pictures from the zoo when the boys stayed with my parents while David and I went to San Diego.
Train at the zoo. Loves his cool shades.
With Grandpa and Aunt Susie.
Caleb loved the map of the zoo.
Stopping for an ice cream treat.
Doing the penny machine where it smashes your penny with an imprint.
Ok, now instead of Where's Waldo, let's play Where's Caleb!
I had taken the boys on a long walk with just the umbrella stroller, and everyone got tired. So we piled up! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment