Monday, October 01, 2012

Laundry room redo

So as we make our "new" house home (we've been here a year!), our David's first major project was revamping the laundry room.  It's a small room, and it seemed doable for him since the boys and I were going to be out of the house for 4 days.  It's the entrance of the house going to and from the garage.  So we always come in that way and dump our stuff.  I'm in there a lot, and it wasn't very functional, or pretty.

Here is the before:


I showed him a few ideas off of Pinterest, and gave him a some guidelines, and he ran with it.  

So with a lot of planning, shopping, sweat and tears, and one all-nighter, David pulled off an amazing redo!!  I LOVE it!  He even spruced it up with decorative things like plants, baskets, candles, a frame, and other knick-knacks. 





It's is beautiful??  Now we have a bench, basket storage, hooks in a better place, still have a cabinet to hide stuff in, a nice flat and clean countertop, beautiful bead board, a new rug, and pretty wall color.  LOVE!!!  Thank you, David! 

1 comment:

Preben and Ellen said...

looks fantastic! and so clean and neat. so impressed! i love it and i love pinterest :) great job, guys!