Thursday, November 01, 2012

Baby #3 gender reveal!

In conjunction with Nathan's birthday, we found out the gender of baby #3 while our families were all together.  David and I kept the paper with the gender written on it in a sealed envelope for about 6 weeks, and didn't peek!  We gave the envelope to a bakery that made truffles for us with the color of the gender inside.  On top of the truffles were pink or blue sprinkles.  So everyone had to choose if they thought it was going to be a boy or girl, and then we took a bite to find out.  It was really fun.  People's guesses were about half and half.  David picked girl, and I picked boy.  And it is....


 
 

A BOY!!!!

And here is my first official side belly picture.  :)

We're so excited to meet baby boy in January!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! We want to do something like this with our next baby! Y'all have major patience waiting 6 weeks to find out the gender knowing the answer was inside of that envelope! I don't think I could have waited! :) So happy for you all!

Andrea said...

How fun! We want to do something like this with our next baby! Y'all have major patience waiting 6 weeks to find out the gender knowing the answer was inside of that envelope! I don't think I could have waited! :) So happy for you all!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!