Looks fun, huh? I guess I just have to not worry about the clean clothes being dropped on the floor. :)
Monday, August 19, 2013
Help around the house
No, I haven't gotten a maid or nanny. Just talking about these adorable boys of mine. I like to include them in my housework sometimes. It's good to teach them, and they seem to enjoy it. They'd do everything if I let them...and fight about who gets to do it! But that's probably because it's a novelty and not a chore. They love sorting silverware and putting things away out of the dishwasher. They'll help bring some bags in after grocery shopping. They love washing the car. They like to match socks for me. They'll put their toys away...most of the time. They'd probably love to vacuum if they were able. When I'm vacuuming, they like to grab the attachments and pretend to clean too. And they like to help with the laundry. Of course, what little boy doesn't love to push buttons? When I asked them to put the clothes from the washer to the dryer, I heard lots of giggles, and found them doing this:
Looks fun, huh? I guess I just have to not worry about the clean clothes being dropped on the floor. :)
Looks fun, huh? I guess I just have to not worry about the clean clothes being dropped on the floor. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment