Poor Matthew hasn't gotten much love here on the blog, but he's getting lots of love everyday with us at home! We all love this little guy and can't imagine life without him.
Now that he's out of the newborn stage, his little personality is starting to come out. It's fun to see what makes him laugh and what interests him. I can't wait to see who he becomes.
He started sitting pretty sturdy at 6 1/2 months.
He's getting the hang of eating - bananas and butternut squash so far.
He's a great sleeper. He's been sleeping through the night for awhile. But he gets up around 5:45. He takes 3 naps a day. He's a great napper too, but they're still unpredictable. I never know when the long ones and short ones are going to be.
He does great at the church nursery.
He loves the pool. We just put him in his floaty thing, and he's so content and relaxed.
He loves his brothers. He adores Caleb. Caleb is so sweet and gentle, he watches him if I need to leave the room, he gets him toys, he coos to make him smile. Nathan loves him too in his own way. He
Being outside gets him through fussy times. He likes stroller walks and being in the swing in the backyard. But since it's hard to get the big boys to stop their play just because I want to go outside with Matthew, I rely on the baby carrier and wear him around the house a lot. I'm going to be cashing in on some massages soon!
6 months has flown by! I can't believe that Nathan wasn't even a year old when we moved into this house. And now Matthew isn't far off from that!
Ok, I better hit publish now, since I've already lost this and had to try to retype it 3 times. And here are some pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment