Tuesday, August 11, 2009

6-month stats

Length: 26" (50th percentile)
Weight: 14 lbs 1 oz (10th percentile)
Head: 17" (25-50th percentile)
So he's a growing boy! Didn't weigh as much as I thought. I thought he was closer to 15 lbs. But the doctor said he's healthy and growing, and he might just be on the lighter side because he's so active! No ear infections, so that's good!

He got 2 shots and an oral vaccine. He put up a fuss more for the oral one than the shots. He cried a bit for the shots, but was back to normal soon. Then he was all smiles once we got him home.

Here are his first tastes of rice cereal:


Oh, and I'll have to tell you what our genius child did this morning: After my shower, I put him on my bedroom floor, and turned the Today Show in the tv. Then I gave him the remote control to play with. Well, he turned it to channel 8 - PBS and started watching Curious George. Coincidence? I don't think so.

:)

No comments: