Mmmm, sounds like a delicacy, huh? I just started to give Caleb green beans this week, and he seems to really like them.
Can't say the same for the rice cereal. I tried to give it to him again, and he kind of gagged, pushed away the spoon, and wiped his mouth. I guess he knows there are other flavors out there now besides bland mush.
I was a little nervous because his first real food was banana. People usually say to start with a veggie, so they don't prefer the sweets. But I figured he's going to have sweets eventually, and I had a ripe banana, so we tried it. And he really liked it. So I was so happy when he tried the green beans and liked them too.
I usually put him in the high chair to eat...but I don't put the tray on, I just buckle him in. He does NOT like to be restricted, so without the tray I guess he feels more freedom.
Well, yesterday I was feeding him green beans, and between each bite, he would pull up his feet and suck on his toes. hee hee. It was making me laugh. Silly boy.
Of course, I had to wipe off all the green beans that got on his hands and feet. Oh well, at least he enjoyed it!
1 comment:
Way to go with the green beans. Y'all are off to a great start. It was months before I was able to get Emory to try green beans. Squash is also a good veggie to try as are sweet potatoes.
Post a Comment