Here is a pic of baby in belly:
I think I'm about 21 weeks here.
Here is a pic of the ultrasound:
They captured almost the identical picture as they did for Caleb to verify that he's a boy.
This pregnancy seems about the same as Caleb's. Same amount of nausea, lack of cravings, tiredness, weight gain. I'm praying the rest of it goes as smoothly too.
Our only challenge right now is to figure out a name for this little dude. We always had our favorite boy name picked out, so that made naming Caleb pretty easy. We had our favorite girl name to fall back on if we were having a girl. But unfortunately there was no runner-up for the boy name. And I don't really want to give this boy a "runner-up" name anyway. I want to give him a name that will be perfect for him, so we're praying that God will tell us what his name should be. And I'm sure we'll love it!

1 comment:
you are so cute lisa! it was so fun to see you today at playgroup! we are having trouble with the name thing too! i know the name you choose will be perfect! :)
Post a Comment