Monday, February 07, 2011

Caleb is TWO!!!

Wow!  What a year!  It feels like it has gone by so fast.  12-24 months has got to be the most fun age.  Caleb has grown from a baby into this amazing little person with a hilarious personality, amazing vocabulary, and beautiful heart.  We love him to pieces.  I can't wait to see what this next year holds.  I'm bracing myself for the terrible twos - but whatever happens, I'm going to try to cherish every day I get with this wonderful blessing.

giving him a birthday kiss this morning:

one year ago:



two years ago:
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. 
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
- Elizabeth Stone

6 comments:

David Domine said...

I love you, Caleb! I'm so proud of you and honored to be your Daddy. You make me laugh everyday and truly surprise me with how much you've learned this past year. I pray that you continue to learn more about Jesus and fall deeply in love with Him. I'm excited for another year with you! _Daddy

Hannah Andrews said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! You are truly special!
Miss Hannah

the herzogs said...

happy birthday sweet caleb! your smile lights up the whole world! you are precious and so loved!

and this post also made me cry. the pictures and the quote...tears...

erin

Dee D said...

That pic is awesome! Happy B-day, Caleb. :)

Preben and Ellen said...

happy birthday to little caleb!! what a sweet boy! precious pictures! can't wait to celebrate with ya'll! :)

R said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb! You're SUCH a cutie, a genuine blessing to your parents, and a gift from God. Don't give in to the Terrible Twos... rise above it, kiddo! ;) Set an example as a big bro! Lotsa LOVE - Rach