Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Photo-a-day: day 1

I love photography.  I love practicing with my camera and trying to improve.  I even have a little photo blog.

A few of the professional photography blogs that I stalk did a photo-a-day of their own kids for the month of January.  Well, I had too much going on the last couple months, but I thought it would be fun to try it myself for the month of March.  It might help me improve a little, and it'll give me a picture journal of some daily moments with these two little boys.

It's going to take a lot of discipline and effort for me to actually have my camera out, take a good picture, edit and post it every day.  But I'm willing to try!  Don't keep me too accountable though!

Here is day 1:



Teething happens
Crib comforts
Quiet play

No comments: