Our little cutie is 6 months old! I can't believe he has grown so fast.
We had his 6-month check-up this week. Nathan is 15 lbs 7 oz (16th percentile), and 26.75 inches (64th percentile).
He is the cutest 6-month-old ever. I didn't think I'd be able to say that after having two kids. But I can definitely say that Caleb was the cutest 6-month-old. And now Nathan is the cutest 6-month-old.
He is smiley and happy...always has a twinkle in his eye. We're waiting for him to start crawling soon. Right now he just digs his head in the ground and kicks his legs. He loooooves his older brother. Caleb can make him laugh so easily.
Nathan tried some food for the first time this week - avocado and bananas. Neither went over that well. But hopefully he'll enjoy it soon!
1 comment:
Well... Grammie doesn't like avocados either!!! (personally, I LOVE them; he can pass his plate my way! hehehe) Nathan's got a pretty cute fauxhawk there... how very Euro-punk of him! ;)
Post a Comment