I actually am posting pictures. But I didn't take any of them today.
The photo-a-day has been wonderful for me. Kind of therapeutic - like a picture gratitude journal. Sometimes it's hard in the hustle and bustle of each day to remember the special moments. Looking back at each picture, all the craziness of the day melts away, and I just focus on the precious, heart-warming memories I have with these two boys. Nobody else gets to experience these two precious gifts the way I do. And I'm very thankful.
Here are some of my favorite out-takes that didn't make it on the blog this month. More bluebonnet pictures coming soon. :)
He is imitating me squinting through the camera.
I love those chubby shoulders!
Cute yawn.
Just checkin things out.
Love that smile, even though it is posed.
Funny view of Nathan playing with a toy.
Joy.
Love.
Peace.
“No ordinary moments exist… Every good and perfect gift comes from His very throne room.” -Ann Voskamp









No comments:
Post a Comment