We put a lot of love (and money) into it. I thought I would share some of the before and after pictures. I can't believe the stuff we did. We basically updated every room and made it livable! Ok, this is a lot of pictures, but I wanted to document everything we did. :)
kitchen before
kitchen after!
new floors, backsplash, counter, paint, appliances, cabinets, floor plan modification, recessed lighting, moved washing machine to utility closet, crown molding, banquet eating area
new floors, backsplash, counter, paint, appliances, cabinets, floor plan modification, recessed lighting, moved washing machine to utility closet, crown molding, banquet eating area
back door before
back door after!
french doors and "mud closet"
half bath before
half bath after!
paint, crown molding, floors, light fixture
paint, crown molding, floors, light fixture
living room before (the only picture we had)
living room after!
paint, floors, fire place, built-ins, window seat, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, tv mount
stairs before
stairs after!
floors, hand rail, shelf at bottom, paint
upstairs hall before
upstairs hall after!
paint, crown molding, carpet, decor (which I'm still missing a couple pictures from my frames)
other hall view before
other hall view after!
took doors off cabinets
our bedroom before
our bedroom after!
carpet, paint, ceiling fan, crown molding
other view of bedroom before
other view of bedroom after!
mounted tv to wall, created a little sitting area/baby rocking area
our bathroom before (eek! the wallpaper!)
our bathroom after!
new paint, crown molding, light fixture, shelving, granite sink, faucet, mirror, cabinet hardware
guest room/baby room before
guest room/baby room after!
paint, carpet, crown molding, chair rail, ceiling fan
other view of room before
other view of room after!
guest bath before
guest bath after!
new paint, tile, crown molding, light fixture, granite sink, faucet, mirror, cabinet hardware
back patio before
back patio after!
removed tree, new pavers
other view of patio before
other view of patio after!
Whew! That was a lot of work! But we enjoyed making our house a home. Hopefully our next place will be filled with just as many wonderful memories as we watch our kids grow up and enjoy life. Can't wait!













3 comments:
The transformation is incredible! You guys did a great job! Did you do all the renovating yourselves? That would be a lot! I bet you will enjoy your new home and make it exactly what you want as well!
wow lisa! i had never seen all the before pictures!! y'all are awesome! can't wait for y'all to get into your new home!! :-)
Lisa, my mom SO enjoyed seeing these pics! I've been telling her for awhile that you guys have such nice taste... and she readily agreed! :) You did so much; the transformation is amazing!
Post a Comment