Thursday, January 05, 2012

More funnies!

Wow, I don't think I've ever had this many posts in a row before.  But they boys have been doing so many cute things lately.

Funny things Caleb has said:

Caleb has read Charlie Brown's Christmas a ton this season.  He had a book with audio buttons on it, and he loved it!  Then David got a free Charlie Brown Christmas phone app, where you can manipulate the characters and flip the pages.  So yesterday, out of the blue, he sang the entire first verse of Hark the Herald Angels Sing, and ended with "Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!"  Then he came over to me and said, "My own dog's gone commercial.  I just don't understand it."  hahaha!

He told Nathan that he was "not very happy" that he was touching the tv plug, and that Nathan needed to "go over here ad sit next to the wall."

He wanted me to go up in the playroom with him, but I asked if he would clean the books up downstairs first.  He said he couldn't.  I told him that I would finish cleaning the dishes, and he could clean up the books, and then we could go up together once it was all clean.  So he started cleaning up and said in the most exuberant voice, "Mommy, are you so very happy??!!"

In our one of our books, he called the chihuahua and "chi-wow-wow."  hehe.  And he knew it was funny!

And here is a short Nathan video.  He loves to roar when I ask him what the animals say.  He's also added the words book, baby, and blueberry (bu-ber) to his vocabulary.

No comments: