Friday, January 20, 2012

My Would-be Tweets

I'm not on Twitter.  And even though I'm on Facebook, I don't update my status everyday with things going on.  But I do text David often throughout the day to tell him how things are going or what we're doing.  I was scanning through some old texts and laughing.  I thought, these could probably be my tweets...if anyone besides David cared to read them.  Although, I'm not sure what my tweets would really be because when you know other people are reading them, it changes things.  So here are a few from the last few weeks.  I just picked random ones, mostly funny ones about the kids.  (We also text boring logistical stuff and sweet lovey things, but I didn't think you would care to see those.)

(About raking leaves in the yard): I raked into a few big piles for you.  They'll probably all be blown away before to tomorrow though.  Or by Caleb "raking" them with his hockey stick. 

(The next morning after going to bed super late after a party.  We had leftover dessert.):  I've given up.  I already feel like crap.  Lemon layers for breakfast.

(After leaving Barnes and Noble): Caleb was so good in the store.  He loves books.  He got a Thomas the Train Valentine's book.  Nathan, on the other hand, pulls all of the books off the shelves.  It'll be fun to go to places like this in a year or so when Nathan has a longer attention span.

I think Caleb's in a pancake daze - he ate 4!

Oh my goodness!  Nathan just looked at the cow and said, "cah moo moo."

(After a huge storm) I just trudged through some water and fetched our trash can from around the corner. 

Snarf.  I don't think the spaghetti pie turned out good.  The noodles are overcooked and mushy.  :(  (Actually, it was overcooked, but still ok enough to eat.)

I just taught Nathan how to say "please" in sign language.  He's so cute!

Hahahaha!  Modern Family.  (I texted this to David while I was watching it and he was at church.  Our new favorite show.)

Caleb was awake when I went to get him this morning.  He was smiling.  I said, "What are you doing?"  He said, "I'm laying in a nest."  And sure enough, his blankies were circled in a nest and he was laying in the middle.

This morning Caleb was eating his "en-ga-lish" muffin, and he said, "this is so huger!" because one side was bigger than the other.  :)

(We were all super sick last week.  And I was the worst this day.)  Oh my gosh.  Everyone is miserable here.  Going on a wagon ride to hopefully break up the crying.  Just wish someone could pull me too.

Nathan just had the worst. poop. ever.  Black blueberry poop.  Looked like he was wearing black underwear.  And there were so many particles, I couldn't even get them all off with the 200 wipes I used.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe.  Sorry to leave that as my last one and give you that lovely visual image.  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Funny stuff.

Robyn Rochelle E.Cox said...

Save these forever - they are so fun to look back on in the future - this sweetie is the stuff of love that life is made of ;-)