We began dating shortly after this day 10 years ago and it's easy to say that the last 10 years have been the most fun of my life. The next 10, I bet, will be even better than these and I'm confident it will only get better from that day forward. See, God has blessed us immensely already and the more we learn about His love and the more we learn about each other.. it's a tasty recipe for a wonderful life.
Thank you, honey, for being my friend and my love. Here's to the next 10 years!
No post is complete without some photos, so enjoy!
Lisa and her dad, maybe a day old or so at the hospital. Look at that cute round face!
Lisa and me in college at a game or something.
Likely my favorite picture of all time. Hadn't been dating long, but we were at a church retreat, enjoying the view from atop a ropes course platform. Even then, we knew how well we fit together. I love you, Sweetpea!



No comments:
Post a Comment