Woohoo! Photo-a-day is back! I decided I would do it every March. Kind of random, I know. But we always have a lot going on in January coming off of the holidays, and February is busy with birthdays and other things. So March it is. Plus, this is when the weather starts getting really nice, so it's more fun to follow the boys around with a camera when we're not stuck indoors.
Well, it's fitting that today is the day I start - because it is the day I least feel like it! A terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad-day of sorts. Everyone is in a crumby mood, me included. But in a way it's good to start on a day like today, because the photo-a-day is like a picture gratitude journal for me - little fleeting life moments I'm thankful for that I can capture forever. So I'm looking forward to the next 31 days, and documenting the precious times (and some not-so-precious times! hehe) I have at home with my boys.
So here is the first one. Mr. Nathan fell asleep on our walk today - which he never does. One of the many things that irked me today because I figured it would ruin his nap later. Sigh - but isn't he so cute? Kind of what I wish I looked like right now! :) Thankfully, I pushed his nap back later, and it sounds like he's sleeping...I think...or maybe he's just sitting in there. Oh well, everyone is quiet, and I'll take it!

No comments:
Post a Comment