Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Caleb Conversations

Caleb says the funniest things - I need to remember to write more of them down.

Here is one from the other day when we were leaving my parent's house in Dallas.

Me: Caleb, are you ready to go home, back to our house?
C (moping): No, I don't want to go home.
Me: Oh, do you want to stay here at Nana and Grandpa's?
C: No.
Me: Where do you want to go?
C: Where Daddy said.
Me: Where did Daddy say?
C: Houston.
Me: Oh!  Well, good news!  We live in Houston!

ha!

And where did my son get this Texas twang??  I'm sure David and I don't have a southern accent.  He pronounces  "down" like "day-own".  And "yeah" like "yay-ah".  And "amen" like "a-meon."  ???   :)

1 comment:

The Engers said...

this is so cute. noah does the twang thing too with all the exact words caleb does along with cra-ya-sh. they need to get together so they can twang it out together. :)