When I told Caleb he was going camping, he didn't really understand the concept. I told him he'd sleep in a tent, and it was kind of the The Bernstein Bears Go to Camp. He said, "I don't want to. That's too scary." When I told him he'd get to sleep in the tent with Daddy and have flashlights, he was super excited!
Everyone excited to head out in the Jeep!
Playing in the tent.
Tent all set up. It's pretty big - sleeps 6.
Coloring.
Peeing on the site. :)
Ready for a nap. But really they just played the whole time.
Nathan making his lion sing Jesus Loves me while "napping."
Standing on a stump.
David brought our wagon along, and giving wagon rides proved to be one of the favorite activities of the trip.
The group of tents.
The boys slept well at night. David said it got a little chilly, but they all cuddled up with the blankets.
But I guess they didn't sleep that great because they fell asleep within minutes of driving home the next morning. I guess part of it could have been the time change too. That was the nice part for me! I actually got to sleep in while they were gone. Can you imagine there being 3 boys in the back in a couple years??!! More fun camping trips to come!











1 comment:
that naptime video is so precious! love their little voices and laughter!
Post a Comment