We were so happy to find out there were some bluebonnet patches close to our house! After attempting our pictures, there is no way we could have driven any farther to get them! It's always a little chaotic to find a good spot, set up the tripod, and wrangle the kids. But I think we did it!
I wish I would have had more time to pose the boys and take artistic pictures, but I had to take what I could get. They just wanted to run around like crazies in the field. I was thankful enough that they sat for the family picture. We even let them take turns pushing the remote for the camera. I'll post some of those cute pics later.
Here was our attempt at a brothers picture. Since it looked so silly, I had to add some thought bubbles.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment