Friday, March 08, 2013

Photo-a-day: day 8

Whoops!  Won't have time to take a picture today.  The boys are sick and grumpy.  Matthew isn't napping well.  And I'm trying to get stuff packed to send Caleb and Nathan off to Dallas with Nana and Grandpa.

So I'm going to use an extra picture I had from yesterday:


The boys were watching the school buses in the morning pull through and drop off the kids at the school across the street.  They are like an old married couple sometimes.  They argue with each other, come to agreements, laugh and talk about things only they understand.  The other day, David was telling them about how he and I were married.  And he told Caleb someday maybe he'll find a nice girl and get married.  Caleb made this squirmy face and said, "I'm just going to be married to Nathan."  Ha!  Try not to read too much into that!  He just knows they're best friends.

Also, I have to post a phone picture I took of Matthew - his first smile!  At just over a month old!

More pictures of Matthew coming this way since the older boys will be at my parents' house this week.  :)

No comments: