Friday, March 11, 2011

Photo-a-day: day 11

Silly me hasn't remembered to charge my camera battery!  With this photo-a-day, I used it up a lot faster than usual.  Thankfully, I was able to capture a picture at the park before my camera battery died.

I'm realizing how big and grown-up Caleb is getting.  I don't need to help him on the playground anymore.  He even went up this big vertical step by himself.  It's hard to describe, but he had to hold onto a bar to hoist himself up.  He asked me to come help him, but I couldn't get to it because I would've had to crawl through a tunnel, and I had Nathan in the infant carrier.  So I told him how to do it, and he did it!  Then he went down the big twirly slide! 


Here are a couple funny things Caleb has said recently:

While dragging his blankie, "Come on blankie!"  Then shaking it, "Nice to meet you!"

When he was running around, David asked, "Are you running in a circle?"  Caleb said, "No, oval!"  Then he said, "Pentagon!"  ha!

No comments: