Not much went right today. Just one of those days. So getting a picture wasn't really a priority. With all the things that were crazy, two things made me smile - the boys taking a 3-hour nap at the exact same time! and Caleb thinking the model on a poster in the grocery store looked like me. I use the phrase "looked like me" loosely because I had no shower, no make-up, glasses and sweats on. So, not much resemblance to the model in my current state. But it made me smile that Caleb thought it looked like me on a normal day.
I've been waking the boys up from their naps lately. Nathan will sleep forever in the day if I let him, and I've noticed if Caleb sleeps too long or too late in the day, his night sleep gets disrupted. Here, Caleb is still not quite fully awake.
We're all ready for Daddy to get back from traveling! Hurry home!
2 comments:
so far, all your pics have been beautiful, lisa!! precious boys!
I'm hurryin'! Stay in one piece!
Post a Comment