Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Photo-a-day: day 9

We went to story time at the library this morning.  We usually go to the one for toddlers, but I got the time wrong today and we ended up at the one for babies.  But it was fun to include Nathan in the rhymes and bouncing.  Caleb still enjoyed it.  He loves listening to the teacher and the songs.  They even had a parachute today!  We sat around in a circle and pulled it up in the air.  He wasn't brave enough to go under it though.  Maybe next time!

For some reason he loves to take his backpack to story time, even though he doesn't have anything in it.  But he doesn't like to wear it - he insists on carrying it.  But today he wanted to put it on his back for the first time!  



On a different note - remember how I said Caleb thought I looked like the model in the grocery store?  Ha!  Well, the past few times we've read his Bert and Ernie book, he's said that this particular muppet is me.  Tell me if you see the resemblance.  Maybe if I had lavender skin and a blue nose?  Unfortunately, I think it's a male muppet.  But since I usually wear my hair back in a ponytail, I'll let Caleb slide on that one.

No comments: