Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Firsts for Nathan

Nathan had two firsts this week.  One is sitting up on his own!  He is so happy and proud of himself.  Isn't he cute?!  He still bobbles some, but overall he has good balance.  He also is getting his first tooth!  He hasn't seemed fussy (or fussier than usual), so it doesn't seem to be bothering him too much.  I'll get a picture of it when it comes in more.



And this picture of Caleb makes me laugh.  He loves sports.  He's really been into baseball lately.  He can actually hit the ball with the bat when I toss it sometimes.  And the other 90% of the time that he misses, he doesn't get frustrated, he just gets the ball and tries again.  I told him I wanted to take a picture of him while he was holding his bat.  He didn't like that, and started whining.  But he never moved from his batting position.  It had been a very emotional morning already, and I think me stopping to take a picture put him over the edge.  hehe

No comments: