Caleb cracks me up.
Here are some funny things he's done/said recently:
He has had a runny nose the last few days. The other day he asked me to wipe it with a "hankerchief!" ha! I don't know where he got that one from. My guess it one of his books.
When David gives him a bath, he names off all the body parts as he is washing them. One night, David said, "Ok, let's do your other side!" And Caleb said, "Hamstring and quad!"
He really loves doing his jigsaw puzzles. I have to help him, but he does a lot of it too. We have the caterpillar one, a Thomas the Train one, and a Brown Bear one. He is very patient, and when he tries different pieces, he'll say really slowly, "maybe....here?" He was showing his Uncle Danny his bear puzzle, and Danny taught him the Spanish word for bear, "osito." So now Caleb keeps calling it "osito!"
Caleb was going outside, and asking David to come out too. David said, "Hang on, I need to check on Mommy." He wanted to see if I needed help cleaning the kitchen. So Caleb came over to me and pulled on the back of my pants and said, "All clean." hahaha! He was "checking me." Because I always ask if I can check his diaper.
When Caleb stayed with my parents, he called my sister "Susie Domine." They told him that her last name was Wolan, so he called her "Aunt Susie Wolan Domine." hehe.
His great-grandmother sent him an MP3 player preloaded with Bible songs. Here is a video of him dancing to it. He loves music.
And here is a video I made of him a month or so ago and forgot to post:
2 comments:
Love those little hands so carefully placing each car where its supposed to go!
what sweet memories!
Post a Comment