Monday, March 26, 2012

Photo-a-day: day 26

Today's photo isn't too exciting, but I went to grab my camera to take the picture because the story is cute.  Caleb was perched on the window sill, and Nathan wanted to get up there too.  He insisted.  He's pretty feisty.  I may have a tough next couple years.  But I digress.  :)  So, I put him up next to Caleb, and he had to curl his legs and grip the wall to stay on because the ledge is pretty narrow.  So clearly, he wasn't very comfortable, but he wanted to do it just like Caleb.  There has been lots of imitating Caleb lately. 

And I have to point out Caleb's new Crocs.  He LOVES them!  He really liked his old blue ones, and I was a little worried he wouldn't like the bright green, but he was so excited.  Yesterday, out of the blue, he ran inside the house and threw his arms around me and gave me a kiss and said, "Thank you Mommy for my new Crocs!  I love them!"  Then ran back out and kept playing.  Sweet!


Oh, and I have to add this in.  Nathan was picked as a "Katy Cutie" for the spring issue of Katy Magazine!  They pick a few kids to feature, and my cute little Nate was one of them!



No comments: